CAMBERLEY CC : STAFF WANTED
The club is looking to recruit and assistant to the Club Manager and become a second licensee for the club.
This will be a paid position and hours of work will be variable.
As the club is becoming increasingly busy with functions and the cricket season approaches, we are looking to recruit and assistant to Lesley, our Club Manager, to cover for her when she is on holiday or unable to work
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Managing both the members and function bars including staffing for normal opening hours and for weekend functions.
- To record sales each evening and balance to cash tills.
- In longer periods of absence of the Club Manager, to control bar stock levels and ordering from the breweries as necessary.
- Follow up on booking enquiries, to show prospective hirers around the facilities and taking deposits as required.
It is anticipated the assistant may be required to work one or two evenings per week and to cover for Lesley on Saturday evening functions
Extensive training will be provided as necessary and prior bar experience, although useful, is not essential
- New Sponsors - Yateley MOT Center
- Local and Loved - Double Winners
- Clubmark re-accreditation
- The Ultimate Prize
- Bar Opening Hours - Winter
- New sponsors - Specsavers
- New sponsors - Trust Ford
- New partner - Bestofcamberley
- New sponsors - Optimum Performance
- New sponsors - Guildford Fireplaces
- Club Manager Announcement
- Camberely Selected for Community Matters
- Some good news from The Treasury – for once!
- Club President Announcement
- Club Welfare Policies
- Chairmans Chatter November 2012
- Barrington Sports
- Club Appointments